Sunday, November 2, 2008

Modified chart...................:mrtq13

I want to demonstrate what can be done by coding and creativity................I always had trouble and dislike of disturbance and whipsaws of a chart. I mean,you look at a chart of normal candlestick..........And you get almost nothing............Especially,in our stock market,where no trend is clear,we need something to smooth out the trend. Without knowing the trend,how can we enter or exit into a stock! However,we have a good thing like Heikin Ashi to smoothen the trend. I like it...........

But I want to make you guys(old and new TAs here) aware of the thing that nothing is an "end". There is always something new,something cooler,and better in TA world...............And also,note that what you see around the net and in the old systems,indicators are not what the experienced TAs mostly use. Experience and skilled TAs will have something better,faster,and the thing that has been created in secrecy...................

Anyway,much has been said............Now see the difference of charts below. The first chart shows the normal candlestick in which it is difficult to interpret what is going on in trend.The second chart is of heikin Ashi(modified) in which the trend is somewhat clear. The third chart is created by me(only me,my dear.You won't find it anywhere else for sure) in which the trend is clearer than the previous two chart types.I had been trying to create a chart that gives smoother trend. And after nearly six months of trying,I came up with this chart,which would be enhanced with the course of time. I am too excited about it............

I hope I have been able to show you an example of how TA can be. I see many so called new born TAs in BD struggling with MACD and candlesticks. They dream of profiting with these two. Well,I tell you,you will be damned if you stick to those two or those type of things..........You have to come out of traditional stuffs and create things on your own........You have to be advanced...........

Remember that there are more than what you see~~~~~~


1. Normal Candlestick Chart :



2. Modified Heikin Ashi Chart :



3. My modified chart :





Well,be the world class TA. Rule the world..............
You got the power..............
Happy Trading,pals...........!!!!!
More example of my modified candlestick chart below...............Compare them with yours.............


No comments: